Beaphar FIPROtec Spot On Solution
Description of Beaphar FIPROtec Spot On Solution
Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On Solution for Small Dogs kills fleas and ticks on small dogs and continues to kill fleas for up to 5 weeks and ticks for up to 4 weeks.
It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for dogs and the household. Dogs who spend a lot of time outside are especially at risk from fleas and ticks. Suitable for dogs over 12 weeks of age and weighing between 5-10kg.
Directions of use:
- Weigh the dog carefully before application.
- Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
- Holding the pipette upright, snip off the top of the pipette.
- Part the dog’s fur between the shoulder blades.
- Apply the contents of one pipette to the skin’s surface, ideally split between two areas roughly 2cm apart.
- For continuous protection, re-apply once every four weeks.
Keep the pipettes in the box, in order to protect from light, until ready to use them. Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ponds, waterways or ditches with product or empty pipettes. Dispose of empty pipettes immediately after use in the household rubbish.